Here is the link to the ITANA session at EDUCAUSE in Denver.
Day: Thursday, Nov 5th
Time: 12:45PM – 2:15PM
Location: Meeting Room 608
Agenda (open to change):
- ITANA intro (who we are, why we are, how to join)
- Outline ITANA goals and point people at wiki
- Define Enterprise Architecture, I.T. Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture
- Provide specific information about what ITANA is doing/has done (data admin, workflow, enterprise architecture, and so forth)
- Current “Future Topics” list
- Report out on workflow
- Gather information about what ITANA plans for the future
- Open discussion with participants re: what they are working on, in terms of architecture
Hope to see you there.